Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MightyKebab's CPA Transfer application.

2 posters

Go down

MightyKebab's CPA Transfer application. Empty MightyKebab's CPA Transfer application.

Post by MightyKebab Sat May 04, 2013 10:51 am

Steam Name: MightyKebab
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30132309

The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexGamingRP
Link to the community: can't send the link atm, the forum doesn't allow me.

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Without, didn't had anything special and I could retrieve my items from an Armory later. Doesn't mean I'll abuse, though.

Picture of your character [If available]: Not screened yet.
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]: Not screened yet.
The rank of your character: CPA-C8.M.03.777

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work:I don't have any screenshots at the moment, but the following people witnessed my unit: Gin, TearofGrace, Wezsel.

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Yes. Although I find that punishmetn a bit extreme I will abide by the rules.

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: Well, I have developed 777 even before he joined Civil Protection. He was my second main character among all when I joined AG. And the fact that he has same 3 digits is once in a fucking (excuse me language there) lifetime which makes this character even more important for me.

Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: Can't at the moment, I'll edit this post once I get on AG and fetch some proof.

Give us your unit's background story, so we know how did he ended up in all this mess: Honestly, I will edit this later since I'm running out of time while writing this post.

Type of unit? Rogue or Loyal: Loyal.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: As I stated above, Wezsel, Gin and TearofGrace.

You accept that, regardless of importance He/she will be PKed if he/she ICly dies, just like everybody else [OTA not included]: Yes.
MightyKebab
MightyKebab

Back to top Go down

MightyKebab's CPA Transfer application. Empty Re: MightyKebab's CPA Transfer application.

Post by Cat Litterer Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Pending
Finish your application properly.
Cat Litterer
Cat Litterer

Back to top Go down