Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mist's Transfer.

2 posters

Go down

Mist's Transfer. Empty Mist's Transfer.

Post by Mist. Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Steam Name: Mist
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30019129
The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexGamingRP.
Link to the community:http://apexgamingrp.com/

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: I dont really care that much.. I had a MP7, 9MM pistol and a smoke grenade and smoke grenade.
Picture of your character [If available]:[/b] No pictures, sorry.
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]:[/b] No picture again but i if AG comes up i can take a picture.
The rank of your character: 02.

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: I dont have any proof, sorry once again.

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Yes, I understand that.

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: Well, i got through alot with this character.. I've been using it for a half year almost! It would be stupid im my opinion to start completely over with a 02.

Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: (Like his description?) He is a quiet unit but is always on duty and patrolling the streets. He hates the citizens and almost everything, the only thing that he likes it the union because he knows that it protects everyone. He is a tall average guy with black hair. He lost hes family when he was young and grew up and became what he is today.

Give us your unit's background story, so we know how did he ended up in all this mess: He was born in the middle of nothing. He was out of civilation and the only one he could talk to was his family. Once a time he and hes dad should go out and fish, they didnt catch anything so the went home cause of no fish and it was a terrible rain. Once they where home hes mom and sister was gone and they knew that something was going on. They heard a knocking on their door and then he saw the combine! They decided to shoot hes dad because he was too old and he was for no use and got killed right away. They took the Jake and then he got transfered to one of these cities all around the globe and he now knows whats best for him and then he decided to join the Union.
Type of unit? Rogue or Loyal: Loyal.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: Well, I have my application accepted back in AG. Still no proof for inventory but i have been loyal to everyone in the community and i am sure that they know that i wont lie!

You accept that, regardless of importance He/she will be PKed if he/she ICly dies, just like everybody else [OTA not included]: Yes I accept that...

Last edited by Mist. on Mon May 06, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mist.
Mist.

Back to top Go down

Mist's Transfer. Empty Re: Mist's Transfer.

Post by Tony Mon May 06, 2013 12:33 am

PENDING

Your application is very hard to read because you didn't used the proper code. Please bold the questions so we can read it better.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist. Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 pm

I am now using the proper code.
Mist.
Mist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down