CCA notice

Go down

CCA notice

Post by TankNut on Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Right, so let's get this out of the way first. The CCA faction will not be here for long (Actually, at the moment we might keep the CCA. But you will still get PK'd on death), as soon as we get out of the uprising most of the CCA (If not all) will be gone to make place for the CMD.

This is mainly because the CCA doesn't fit in with CoastRP. It doesn't have a place there while it does at the moment, because of that reason the CCA will not be expanded on too much as we have other factions to deal with at the moment. This thread will quickly explain to you what to do as the CCA and how to deal with being one.

Your orders:
With the small amount of CCA that remain, you have been ordered to take shelter in a small outpost in the city and take as many loyalists with you until reinforcements arrive from nearby cities. You are the last thing that protects those loyalists from the dangers of the Anti-Citizens, they are seen as traitors. And they will treated as such if you fail.

These are the last orders you have gotten, and probably the last ones you will get. High command has either been evacuated together with the CA. Or have been killed during the uprising.

Your new bosses:
Even though you might think that all high commanding units have been evacuated and that you are on your own, you are not.
Sectorial command decided that several Officers will stay behind to lead the outpost. It is being lead by the HELIX and UNION OfC's. Because of the lack of any higher commands, the rules have changed over time. Not only to make sure the outpost remains secure, but also to keep the CCA secure that lives in the outpost. Every unit that dies now, gives the outpost a smaller chance of surviving this uprising.

During their evacuation and the arrival of the CMD, the outpost has been given a limited number of Synth scanners, the armored counterpart of what you are used to seeing. Don't waste them.

Your new loadout:
With the ever growing threat of the resistance coming closer, the OfC's have decided to change up a few things regarding the loadout of their units. The most notable change would include that 05's and 04's are now allowed to take a 9mm firearm with them. It might not help much considering the small amount of ammunition that is left in the outposts's armory. But it's better than stunsticks, which are still the only thing recruits can use on the field.

The mp7's that are left are distributed between the 03's and above. It's the strongest weapon the outpost has, excluding the mounted pulse rifle that serves as a final barrier between the outside world and the outpost itself.

Your new room mates:
While the loyalists may not be literally sleeping in the same room as you, they do live in the same outpost. You will see them more often than the outside sky, unless one of the OfC's wants to do a patrol of the outpost's surrounding area. So you should get used to be with them a lot, this might not be the best time to make new friends. But some units could really use a morale boost.

The city and you:
Right now. The city is crawling with loyalists, Anti-Citizens, and a large amount of citizens who want you gone or dead. Preferably the latter. That is why you shouldn't go away from the outpost too much, the CMD will deal with the resistance. But in the case that you do decide to go outside, there are a few rules that you should abide to. One of those being that you should never stray away from the outpost itself, that mounted pulse rifle is your best friend in the case of an attack and most of you will want to stay close to that thing. You should however, in the case that you do stray away from the base, have at least 1 other unit with you and authorisation from an 01+. There aren't many of them left, but if no-one knows you might be walking into an ambush. They won't be able to help you.

Radio codes and similar things:
Right, so if you are looking for the frequency: One of the consoles inside of the outpost holds a copy of the final objectives. In there all you need to know.

The radio codes are using the same system the CMD will use. You can find that in the CMD's subforum.

If there are any questions about this, please contact me on steam and feel free to ask. Or ask one of the OfC's ingame.

TankNut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CCA notice

Post by Mist. on Sat May 04, 2013 9:18 pm

The only thing i can say it.. BRILLIANT! I cant wait to try all this out!
Mist.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: CCA Notice

Post by TearofGrace on Sat May 04, 2013 11:54 pm

This sounds nice for character development and a new RP feeling with the CPA, but it also sounds like we're going to be wiped out on the map change? Are we going to be able to hide and follow to the map change and just hide? I'd hate to lose my CPA characters, but I understand that a server change is also happening. I would understand that if we were able to hide out in the new map we'd be able to make no change at all, and the OTA would probably ignore us entirely.

TearofGrace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TankNut on Sun May 05, 2013 7:42 am

TearofGrace wrote:This sounds nice for character development and a new RP feeling with the CPA, but it also sounds like we're going to be wiped out on the map change? Are we going to be able to hide and follow to the map change and just hide? I'd hate to lose my CPA characters, but I understand that a server change is also happening. I would understand that if we were able to hide out in the new map we'd be able to make no change at all, and the OTA would probably ignore us entirely.

At the moment, as far as I know any surviving CCA (Death means a PK for CCA members) will escape towards the coast as well.

TankNut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony on Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 am

TankNut wrote:
TearofGrace wrote:This sounds nice for character development and a new RP feeling with the CPA, but it also sounds like we're going to be wiped out on the map change? Are we going to be able to hide and follow to the map change and just hide? I'd hate to lose my CPA characters, but I understand that a server change is also happening. I would understand that if we were able to hide out in the new map we'd be able to make no change at all, and the OTA would probably ignore us entirely.

At the moment, as far as I know any surviving CCA (Death means a PK for CCA members) will escape towards the coast as well.

CONFIRMED

If you survive the city, you can escape too. Although sneaking is not the best idea, you guys should make diplomacy with the resistance somehow, otherwise I don't know how will you escape. Since they will escape on a train.
Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gin on Sun May 05, 2013 9:45 am

Tony wrote:
TankNut wrote:

CONFIRMED

If you survive the city, you can escape too. Although sneaking is not the best idea, you guys should make diplomacy with the resistance somehow, otherwise I don't know how will you escape. Since they will escape on a train.

Can't we just hitch-a-ride with the OTA?

gin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TankNut on Sun May 05, 2013 9:51 am

CMD doesn't give a [censored] about the CCA and I don't think they will waste valuable resources on a bunch of dis-organised units and their loyalist friends.

I would say try to find a working APC and use that to GTFO.

TankNut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyKebab on Sun May 05, 2013 9:54 am

Is anyone going to get OTAfied from the CPA btw?
MightyKebab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony on Sun May 05, 2013 9:55 am

TankNut wrote:CMD doesn't give a [censored] about the CCA and I don't think they will waste valuable resources on a bunch of dis-organised units and their loyalist friends.

I would say try to find a working APC and use that to GTFO.

APPROVED
Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down