Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nile Wilson's Application

4 posters

Go down

Nile Wilson's Application Empty Nile Wilson's Application

Post by Theoeatingfolk Sun May 05, 2013 10:29 am

Steam Name: TheoEatingFolk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59572596

Your character's name: Nile Wilson
Your character's gender: Male
What is your character? A refugee trying to survive, an anti-citizen fighting, a loyalist or anything else?:
Loyal CWU
Do you understand that nobody knows how to use a weapon by default, so if your character is just an ordinary man/woman, then he/she may NOT use fire-arms unless taught: Yes, Nile Wilson however is somewhat has small experience with knives.

Do you understand that you are not a superman? You are an ordinary man/woman, trying to survive in this giant warzone. You are to RP Fear, Pain, Hunger, thirst, cold, tiredom and so forth, just like everybody else: Yes.

Why do you wish to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one?: Because I don't want to have to make a new character, and I want Nile Wilson (my main char) to be in this.
Do you wish to transfer this character WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Because I believe the content of this inventory would be important if transferred.
Picture of your character [If available]: Not avaible at the minute, let me get onto spyro about a screenshot he took of me.
Picture of your inventory [If available]: Not availble, May have one however.

Your character's background story: http://apexgamingrp.com/index.php?topic=1569.0 - Nile Wilson's Backstory
Anyone to prove that you indeed had these characters and these items?: Ben Strings and Frank Mender probably could prove I had a Union Card, Request Device, Flashlight and a can of breen's water.

Theoeatingfolk

Back to top Go down

Nile Wilson's Application Empty Re: Nile Wilson's Application

Post by MEATLOAF Sun May 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Ummm.... a CWU going to an Outlands RP... IDK IF I were reviewing such things I'd ask for a brief background as to why Nile decided to leave City 8.

MEATLOAF

Back to top Go down

Post by TankNut Sun May 05, 2013 7:47 pm

We're still in the city, and if the CCA decides to escape out of the city to find help themselves. The loyalists would probably tag along.

TankNut

Back to top Go down

Post by Theoeatingfolk Sun May 05, 2013 8:38 pm

MEATLOAF wrote:Ummm.... a CWU going to an Outlands RP... IDK IF I were reviewing such things I'd ask for a brief background as to why Nile decided to leave City 8.
When I joined, right at spawn, I saw a CWU with a shotgun and a pistol... -_-

Theoeatingfolk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Sun May 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Theoeatingfolk wrote:
MEATLOAF wrote:Ummm.... a CWU going to an Outlands RP... IDK IF I were reviewing such things I'd ask for a brief background as to why Nile decided to leave City 8.
When I joined, right at spawn, I saw a CWU with a shotgun and a pistol... -_-

The guy you saw was Dave Harley.
You know, just because someone wears the uniform, it doesn't mean he/she is a CWU. And even if they are, not everyone joined because they love the union, but because they wanted priviliges.

So keep it in mind: Just because you see a guy with a rebel uniform, that doesn't necessarily mean that he is part of the actual Lambda Movement.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down