Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaptainDuckFaces P And E Flags App

2 posters

Go down

CaptainDuckFaces P And E Flags App Empty CaptainDuckFaces P And E Flags App

Post by CaptainDuckFace Sun May 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Steam name: CaptainDuckFaceâ„¢

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:50769376

Why do you want P and E flags?They make Rping a lot more easier sometimes, and you don't need admins help for everything what requires those flags you can do it yourself. Also you can build barriers what I think is pretty cool

What are you going to use the flags for?Im going to use it for Rping and making my RP experience a lot more memorable and and help people if they need help with certain things and enchant my roleplaying experience, and also building barriers.
Decorating and some RP situations require these flags.

Do you agree in not abusing these flags for any advantage what so ever? Yes I agree to not abuse these flags in any way

Do you understand that you may be blacklisted from having any flags if you end up abusing your flags? Yes I understand and I will not abuse them in any way

(Please wait until I have made a ''good impression'' and then review this, Thank you!)
CaptainDuckFace
CaptainDuckFace

Back to top Go down

CaptainDuckFaces P And E Flags App Empty Re: CaptainDuckFaces P And E Flags App

Post by GoodGorilla Sun May 05, 2013 1:02 pm

+support I know this gentleman here. He is a legit roleplayer from apex. Give him a chance. I sure know him and know he won't abuse or anything.
GoodGorilla
GoodGorilla

Back to top Go down