Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niker107's Scanner #882 Transfer

2 posters

Go down

Niker107's Scanner #882 Transfer Empty Niker107's Scanner #882 Transfer

Post by Niker107 Mon May 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Steam Name: Niker107
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7006446

The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexGamingRP
Link to the community: http://apexgamingrp.com/index.php

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Without (I only need the radio)

Picture of your character [If available]: N/A
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]: N/A
The rank of your character: Scanner I (Normal City scanner, not an organic one)
The digits of your character: 882

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: Sodah knows that I'm a good RP'er, and he gave me the Scanner because most people on AG said that I earned it.

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Of course, I acknowledge that I will be punished if I fake or asspull a character, but I had my Scanner before the AG got shut down.

Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: Machinery and metal inside, a Union battery that must be recharged every 5 hours (is currently 100% charged), an orange Scanner eye that takes photos and a flash that is half broken.

Give us your unit's background story, so we know how did he ended up in all this mess: 882 was assembled in City 18, transfered to City 8, and was on his daily scanning job. He got turned off and saved for later when the Uprising happened, and now, he's been turned on in the CPA's outpost.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this scanner and these items?: Sodah probably knows, because he made me the Scanner.

You accept that, regardless of importance, it will be PKed if it ICly dies, just like everybody else [OTA not included]: Yes, I understand that if I ICly die, I will get a PK for my Scanner.

Thank you in advance for reading!

Niker107

Back to top Go down

Niker107's Scanner #882 Transfer Empty Re: Niker107's Scanner #882 Transfer

Post by TearofGrace Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 pm

New forum, copy paste it to that one if you already haven't.

TearofGrace

Back to top Go down