Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puleriz'Til For resistance!

2 posters

Go down

Puleriz'Til For resistance! Empty Puleriz'Til For resistance!

Post by wezsel11 Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 am

Steam Name: SOS* Wezsel
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:27088192

Your character's Name:Puleriz'Til
Your character's Gender:Male

How long have you been part of the official Lambda Movement?: I've been around since City 18, around three weeks.

Were you a semi-member or an officially recruited Lambda personnel?: I was Vortigaunt, of Station one. And I was Semi-member. If I am sure. I worked alot with the Station one. Maby Meatloaf, knows it.

Do you realize the fact that I am the Lambda Movement's general, therefore I easily notice if you lie?: Yes I know, I am known to a large part of Lamba.

Do you wish to transfer your character WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Without inventory. I don't have anything special.

Do you understand that you are not a terminator? Regardless of who you are, you must RP hunger, thirst, fear, cold, tiredom and so on, just like everybody else?: Yes I understand, I will always passive RP while in combat. And my Vortessence won't be running for ever.

Do you understand that if your character is killed in any form of IC action, then he/she will be permanently-killed (Charbanned) regardless of how important he/she was?: Yes I understand. Everything comes a end, including Puleriz'Til and Lamba itself.

You promise that you won't rage if you are ICly killed? If you do so, then we reserve all rights to punish you in-case you fail to accept your IC death: Yes I promise. But I will need a little bit help of coming up from that death. It makes me pretty sad.

What is your rebel specialized in? Medical, Engineering or Infantry?: Well, in all because I am a Vortigaunt.

Was he/she part of the MAIN Lambda, or outpost One?: I am from Outpost one.

You accept the fact that 'Serpent' is your General and you are to follow all his orders unless you want to get in to trouble: Yes I understand, I will do my orders even when it is sacrifice.

Anyone to prove that you had this character and these items?: A large part of Lamba, and the hole party of Station one.

Proof of your inventory: I only had a keycard. Nothing special

wezsel11

Back to top Go down

Puleriz'Til For resistance! Empty Re: Puleriz'Til For resistance!

Post by Tony Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 am

PENDING

Sadly, vortigaunt faction is still not coded/added at the time. We could set your citizen in to a vortigaunt, but it would be rather weird.

On the other hand, if you are willing to have your vortigaunt like that, please reply below and I will accept this application.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by wezsel11 Mon May 06, 2013 11:04 am

Well, I can wait. Message me on steam when it is coded. I have all the time.

wezsel11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum