Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mist's OTA Transfer

2 posters

Go down

Mist's OTA Transfer Empty Mist's OTA Transfer

Post by Mist. Sun May 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Steam Name:Mist
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:30019129

The server you wish to transfer your character from:ApexGamingRP
Link to the community:www.apexgamingrp.com

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?:With his inventory because it could be useful for me.

Picture of your character [If available]: N/A
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]: N/A
What kind of rank did your OTA had? EOW | OWS | or SqL: OWS
Your former Division/squad? (STORM, etc): SHADOW
What was your unit's responsibility? Shotgunner, SqL, Pointman or Breacher: Cant remember. Just give me a random one.
Your character's ID: Cant remember. Just give me a random one.

Were you taught how to breach? And do you know the breaching positions: I got taught to breach inside the Nexus? Yes i remember them.

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work:Well almost everyone knows me from AG and i am a trusted member. I cant see how i can show any proof how i got this?

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Yes i fully understand this and i will never lie to such a great community!

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: Because i did hard work to get to be SHADOW and it will be completely stupid just to delete it and start over.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: Mabye ask someone that could get access to the AG control panel and mabye check our inventory?

Last edited by Mist. on Mon May 06, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mist.
Mist.

Back to top Go down

Mist's OTA Transfer Empty Re: Mist's OTA Transfer

Post by Tony Sun May 05, 2013 9:45 pm

PENDING

Please extend your application a tiny bit, it's very very short and judging just by the application itself, I am not convinced.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist. Mon May 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Extended a really tiny bit. Cant see how i can extend more :I.. Btw i moved this to the other website.
Mist.
Mist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down