Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meatloaf's Professional PE Flag Application

2 posters

Go down

Meatloaf's Professional PE Flag Application Empty Meatloaf's Professional PE Flag Application

Post by MEATLOAF Fri May 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Steam name: MEATLOAF!!!
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19346309
Why do you want P and E flags? Because I do a lot of passive roleplaying. I understand you don't need physical items in front of you when you roleplay.... but it's nice to have them as it adds to the experience, and if people look on as you do passive it's nice for them to be able to visualize what you are actually doing.
What are you going to use the flags for?To enhance my passive roleplaying experience for both me and hopefully observers
Do you agree in not abusing these flags for any advantage what so ever? I agree. I haven't abused them on past servers I've been given them on.
Do you understand that you may be blacklisted from having any flags if you end up abusing your flags? Yes. But I won't be abusing.

MEATLOAF

Back to top Go down

Meatloaf's Professional PE Flag Application Empty Re: Meatloaf's Professional PE Flag Application

Post by Cat Litterer Fri May 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Accepted.
Your flags will be handed to you by an SA or higher when in-game.
Cat Litterer
Cat Litterer

Back to top Go down