Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaptainDuckFaces Transfer App

2 posters

Go down

CaptainDuckFaces Transfer App Empty CaptainDuckFaces Transfer App

Post by CaptainDuckFace Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Steam Name:CaptainDuckFaceâ„¢
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50769376
The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexGamingRp
Link to the community:http://apexgamingrp.com/

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Well, I really don't care... without inventory because I don't have any proofs what is in my inventory (If I can get a picture then it will be with inventory)

Picture of your character [If available]: I don't have any pictures of my character (If they update Apex then I can get a picture from my character) But for now I don't have any pictures of him.
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]: Same. But If my character gets transferred without his inventory that doesn't even matter I think
The rank of your character: 05

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: Proof? Well I didn't have much stuff in my inventory so...

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Yes, I understand that loud and clear

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: Well, I really don't want to make another application, and and my 05 is important to me even though I haven't played so much with him and I would love to continue his life story.

Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: (Like his description?)He has a G-05 armband and he has a normal CPA uniform, he is kind of cruel even if he isn't brainwashed yet.

Give us your unit's background story, so we know how did he ended up in all this mess: He was accepted in City 8 and I he did only complete his basic training and got promoted to 05, He chose Ground division (G) even thought he is so new he got in to a gun fights with the rebellion in the out lands and he was shot in to his left arm, after that some Medical units dragged him away from the battle ground and tried to take him back in to the City8 but in the way the ACP they was in got exploded because some rebels attacked it and he was the only one who got away in time...
(Sorry If the story was a little bit a mess but couldn't think a any way my unit got in to out lands because he is so new)

Type of unit? Rogue or Loyal: Loyal.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: Well, I have my application accepted back in AG but again I do not wish to transfer my inventory with me.

You accept that, regardless of importance He/she will be PKed if he/she ICly dies, just like everybody else [OTA not included]: Yes I accept that.
CaptainDuckFace
CaptainDuckFace

Back to top Go down

CaptainDuckFaces Transfer App Empty Re: CaptainDuckFaces Transfer App

Post by Cat Litterer Sat May 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Pending
Improve on the grammar under the background story.

Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: (Like his description?)He has a G-05 armband and he has a normal CPA uniform, he is kind of cruel even if he isn't brainwashed yet.
You're supposed to describe how your character is like, not how he looks like.
Cat Litterer
Cat Litterer

Back to top Go down