Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zomblez's CCA App

2 posters

Go down

Zomblez's CCA App Empty Zomblez's CCA App

Post by Zomblez Sat May 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Steam Name: [-AG-] Gandalf the Cat
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53117554

The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexGamingRP
Link to the community:http://apexgamingrp.com/

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: With... Or without. I don't mind.

Picture of your character [If available]: None
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]: None
The rank of your character: 02

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: I can prove it was my character. I was 060, Geox was my HsC, Tanknut was my EsU.

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Of course I agree.

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: Because this character I have spent memories with, trainings, I have had 060 since City 45 and she is dear to me.

Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: Unit 060. Serving through C45, C11, C18, and now the remnants of C8. Unit 060 was constantly loyal to the G division and patrolling. She, previously dedicated as a JUDGE unit, knew all the verdicts like the back of her hand. She would advise units even higher than her on the appropriate punishments and she knew practically all the radio codes. Unit 060 was a swift striker, she stomped out minor anti-civil activity and assisted greatly when it came to strong anti-civil activity.

Unit 060 has always stayed loyal to the Union and her G division. Even when some CPA went rogue and started riots. She has stayed through and loyal, and wishes to continue her loyalty within the CCA as a unit defending the outpost. She was equipped with an MP7, a 9MM, her trusty stunstick, a radio, and of course - lots of zipties.

Give us your unit's background story, so we know how did he ended up in all this mess: Unit 060, formerly Louisa Arbon. JUDGE unit in City 45, G unit in C11, C18 and C8. 060 was simply patrolling when it all occured. Reports came in of unrest and an unusually large amount of anti-citizens on D6 cameras. Within hours, everything had gone to waste. As resistance members swept the streets, and dispatch sounded alarms, 060 held off the malignants for her life. She was involved protecting her division and her HsC, when the main district was lost, she was forced to retreat into the nexus. A dropship took the remaining units of the district into another, where a makeshift outpost for CCA units and loyal citizens were housed. She was sent to do regular tasks, guard the turrets, search for loyalists. But whatever happened, she stayed loyal to the union.

Type of unit? Rogue or Loyal: Loyal, and always.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: Nope.

You accept that, regardless of importance He/she will be PKed if he/she ICly dies, just like everybody else [OTA not included]: I agree and accept.

Last edited by Zomblez on Sat May 04, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zomblez
Zomblez

Back to top Go down

Zomblez's CCA App Empty Re: Zomblez's CCA App

Post by Cat Litterer Sat May 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Pending
Do improve on the part on how your character got into this.
Cat Litterer
Cat Litterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zomblez Sat May 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Done, revampped the storyline and basically changed it completely.
Zomblez
Zomblez

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Litterer Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 am

Accepted
Cat Litterer
Cat Litterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content