Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPA.C8.G-01.200

2 posters

Go down

CPA.C8.G-01.200 Empty CPA.C8.G-01.200

Post by Engine Vince Sat May 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Steam Name:Engine Vince [-AG-][RG]
[b]SteamID:0:0:33515316

[b]The server you wish to transfer your character from:CPA.C8.G-01.200
[b]Link to the community: http://www.apexgamingrp.com

[b]How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Without I can retrive my items back but I won't abuse the armoury.

[b]Picture of your character [If available]: Sorry but I don't have it because I didnt know that Apex will shut down.
[b]Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]:
[b]The rank of your character: 01

[b]Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: I've witnesses: Marlon and Wezsel.

[b]Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff: Yes I understand like I said that I won't abuse the armoury.

[b]Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: Because I enjoy to RP with him as I used him many times when I connect to the server. I flag down sometime as I don't want the ''CitizenRP'' go to die. I feel like that my character is my favourite RP character ever and I won't loose him because I've spent most of the times on his ranks plus I like to use him.

[b]Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: 200 uses a 01 Armbadge with a Medium Kevaler Vest, Black Gloves, Vo-Coder Voice - and CP Mask, he has Green Pant, Muscle, 9mm Pistol into his holster, CCA Belt, 100% brainwashed, Stunstick on his belt, MP7 on his back, Wrist PDA and Radio on his belt.

[b]Give us your unit's background story, so we know how did he ended up in all this mess: Back in City45 he joined in a division called JUDGE as Zero-oh-five. He know how to interrogate people and torture them. He was well trained and a loyal unit. After he react to Zero-Oh-Four while he got promoted, he was more well trained and know almost all codes included stunstick training and other important training. He has beaten many anti-citizens with his stunstick. After he became as 03 unit, he has got a message from his DvL that he shall be ready to get a brainwash. He was sent to the amputation room, deleted his memory and sat him to ultra-loyalist. Re-located to City18 and was put in G. He survived luckily in 45th Appartment while the building burned together. Afterwards they gained him slowly a promotion and sat him to Zero-Oh-Two. He has gotten some good skills in practise and became a well skilled unit. Re-located again to City8. Zero-Oh-Two has killed many anti-citizen while they were in a middel of gunfight, interrogated people and amputated them. He was sent in a training again and his HsC told his group and him that they were the most skilled unit he has ever seen before. He gave us a promotion and we became as a highest ranked unit who serves to the union.

[b]Type of unit? Rogue or Loyal: More loyal to Union.

[b]Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: N/A

Engine Vince

Back to top Go down

CPA.C8.G-01.200 Empty Re: CPA.C8.G-01.200

Post by Tony Mon May 06, 2013 12:34 am

PENDING
I keep this under review for now.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum