Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPA-C8.M-05.567's transfer application

Go down

CPA-C8.M-05.567's transfer application Empty CPA-C8.M-05.567's transfer application

Post by Niker107 Mon May 06, 2013 10:58 am

Steam Name: Niker107
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7006446

The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexGamingRP
Link to the community: http://apexgamingrp.com/index.php

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: With (If possible)

Picture of your character [If available]: N/A
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]: N/A (But I can say that I had a 9MM, 3 boxes of 9MM ammo, 8 small Bags and 5 Zip-ties)
The rank of your character: CPA-C8.M-05.567

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: I don't have pictures or text proof, but some people I know can say that I had the character and items, these people are Shadow Nova, Marlon, Spine, Possibly even Sodah and my CPA colleague from Apex, Sidabal (CPA #391).

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Of course I understand, this is a good rule and I promise that I did not fake or asspull my character. Asspulling or faking a character is just stupid and wouldn't follow the RP.

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: I really like 567 and I would really like to keep him with me, since he's the first CP I ever created, and I hope that I could keep him, continue growing his backstory and making new colleagues and relationships.

Give us a detailed description about what your unit was/is like: 567 is Female, has a normal CPA suit, doesn't have a lot of wounds or bad marks on the suit, seems to be agile, Medical and 05 Armbands are seen on her arms and Female Vo-Coder is heard.

Give us your unit's background story, so we know how did he ended up in all this mess: 567 is a Female Unit which applied for the CPA in City 18, shortly, after meeting a Unit with the digits 719. He was still not brainwashed, and he was talking very kindly, even though he was a CP. She decided that she would apply for the Civil Protection Authority afterwards, and 719 helped her from the moment she was accepted. He always taught her everything about the Union, helped her get promotions and not miss trainings, patrolled with her gladly, and was always there to help. 567 decided that she would pick the Ground division when she had her first promotional training. She thought that Ground was good for her, but shortly after, being a 04, she changed her mind. After the CPA and Citizens got transfered to City 8, 567 decided that she would switch to the Medical division. Back in City 18, she was always there to help injured Citizens, and one time, when a watch tower fell on a Unit, she was the first one to cure him from death. Since then, she understood that being a Medic is her destiny, she asked one of her colleagues OfU's 250, which taught her from the very start, to ask the SeC to switch 567 into the Medical division. 567 lost her 04 rank. She became 05, but she quickly passed the Medical test and was transfered to the Medical division.

Type of unit? Rogue or Loyal: Loyal

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: And again, as I said earlier, I don't have pictures or text proof, but some people I know can say that I had the character and items, these people are Shadow Nova, Marlon, Spine, Possibly even Sodah and my CPA colleague from Apex, Sidabal (CPA #391).

You accept that, regardless of importance He/She will be PKed if He/She ICly dies, just like everybody else [OTA not included]: Yes, I'd really not like to lose 567, but since those are the rules, I agree that if my character ICly dies, I will get PK'ed.

Thank you in advance for reading! I worked hard on 567!

Last edited by Niker107 on Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing minor punctuation errors and small edits.)

Niker107

Back to top Go down