Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smee's OTA Application

2 posters

Go down

Smee's OTA Application  Empty Smee's OTA Application

Post by Smee Sun May 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Steam Name: Smee
SteamID:

The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexgamingRp
Link to the community: http://apexgamingrp.com/index.php?action=forum

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Without nothing really Important.

Picture of your character [If available]: Nope
What kind of rank did your OTA had? EOW | OWS | or SqL: EOW
Your former Division/squad? (STORM, etc): SHADOW
What was your unit's responsibility? Shotgunner, SqL, Pointman or Breacher: Leader
Your character's ID: 011

Were you taught how to breach? And do you know the breaching positions: Yes, Breacher , Pointman , Leader , Support

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: Tony as my Witness

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Understood.

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: Because its a high ranking Unit who has worked its way up from dirt being a CPA to then being OTA after applications and I believe is quite important.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: Tony again and maybe Otto

Smee

Back to top Go down

Smee's OTA Application  Empty Re: Smee's OTA Application

Post by Tony Mon May 06, 2013 12:38 am

PENDING
  • First of all: People who are part of the Lambda Movement may not have a Combine Division Infantry, and as far as I know you are planning to bring Private? Is he still part of the main Lambda or he strayed off?
  • Please extend your application, because currently it looks like you did put zero effort in to it.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down