Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zomblez's Application for OTA

2 posters

Go down

Zomblez's Application for OTA Empty Zomblez's Application for OTA

Post by Zomblez Sat May 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Steam Name: Gandalf the Cat (Previously ZOmbles4cookies)
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53117554

The server you wish to transfer your character from: ApexGamingRP
Link to the community:

How would you like to transfer your character? WITH or WITHOUT his/her inventory?: Without.

Picture of your character [If available]: None. Will get one if AG comes back up.
Picture of your character's inventory [IF available]: Same as above.
What kind of rank did your OTA had? EOW | OWS | or SqL: OWS
Your former Division/squad? (STORM, etc): STORM
What was your unit's responsibility? Shotgunner, SqL, Pointman or Breacher: Support
Your character's ID: I'm not sure, I'll retrieve it ASAP. May've been 675, but that could be Marlon.

Were you taught how to breach? And do you know the breaching positions: Of course. I was taught breaching. To the right of the door is the breacher, left is pointman, left of pointman is leader, left of leader is support. The commands are: STACK. LOCK. INJECT. (Stack is to get to positions. Lock means shoot the lock. Inject means move in.) But I believe STORM did it differently. With a 'LOCK' 'INJECT'.

Proof that it's your character and your inventory was earned with hard work: Screenshots will come when they're availible. But Marlon, Tank, and you Tony, saw me in STORM.

Do you understand, that we ever find out you faked and/or asspulled your character and/or his/her items, your character will be PKed, your will be black-listed from all factions for two months and will be heavily watched by the staff. Of course, the judgement is a tad harsh, but lying is serious. Of course I accept this.

Why is it important to you to have THIS exact character instead of creating a new one: This character is my ex-resistance 'Feather' transformed into a member of the Overwatch. She continues a history and it is a valuable character. Just scrapping it and making a new one wouldn't seem right.

Anyone to prove that you indeed had this character and these items?: I believe you saw me as a support in STORM, Marlon saw me, Tanknut saw me.
Zomblez
Zomblez

Back to top Go down

Zomblez's Application for OTA Empty Re: Zomblez's Application for OTA

Post by Cat Litterer Sat May 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Denied.
You already have a Lambda movement character.
Cat Litterer
Cat Litterer

Back to top Go down