Lambda Operations RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Nova want have le P And E Flags.

3 posters

Go down

Shadow Nova want have le P And E Flags. Empty Shadow Nova want have le P And E Flags.

Post by Shadow Nova Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 am

Steam name: Shadow Nova
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14434287
Why do you want P and E flags? I want to have P and E Flags to have abbility to create RP situation, where you would move furniture to block pass, create a base ICly or assist in creating and so on. Maybe in future, if I could be Operatior (Moderator), I could assist Admins in creating someting.
What are you going to use the flags for? For IC Situations with moving furniture, to make RP more realistic (Or other situation with props)
Do you agree in not abusing these flags for any advantage what so ever? Yes, I do. I agree in not abuseing them.
Do you understand that you may be blacklisted from having any flags if you end up abusing your flags? Yes I do, I understend that.
Shadow Nova
Shadow Nova

Back to top Go down

Shadow Nova want have le P And E Flags. Empty Re: Shadow Nova want have le P And E Flags.

Post by GoodGorilla Sun May 05, 2013 8:32 am

+support Very good roleplayer. Definitely won't abuse.
GoodGorilla
GoodGorilla

Back to top Go down

Shadow Nova want have le P And E Flags. Empty Re: Shadow Nova want have le P And E Flags.

Post by Cat Litterer Sun May 05, 2013 9:32 am

Accepted
Cat Litterer
Cat Litterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down